On Friday, the Fox River Medical Team will be heading to Kenya, Africa. Next week they will hold medical clinics in 3 different communities. Our sister church, Crossroads Fellowship, will provide medical professionals and translators to round out the team.
Their activities include:
- Physical examinations & check ups for over 1200 school children
- Medical clinic time for people in the community
- Dispensing medications as needed
- Health education for school children, new mothers and those in the community
- Training in CPR and basic first aid
- Vision screening
- Hearing screening
- Dental check ups and work as needed
On Wednesday, Rosie (Medical Mission Team Leader) and Sue (one of the medical team) went ahead of the team to prepare for their arrival on Sunday morning.
The team departs from Fox River at 4pm on Friday and will return on Saturday, February 25.
Will you join us in praying for this team?
- Safe travels
- Good health
- Wisdom to discern medical conditions and how to treat them
- Love - as they share God's love with all they serve